News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

The Empty Chair

Started by Towntalk, September 01, 2012, 10:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

Eastwood talked to an empty chair, Obama is an empty suit.  It balances out.

iwasthere

usa electoric would be foolish to vote for d r based on uncuffed political satire. rhomney and the pres will lose the independant voters by their untruthful advertisements. hollywood people should stick to making movies.

Towntalk

Heard it on the grapevine that the DNC is working on a rebuttal even now, and if they actually use it, you can bet that the liberal media will go into a swoon singing its praise as one of the great moments that will guarantee Obama a second term win.

Recall if you will that the extreme ultra lefters at CNN; MSNBC; NBC; CBS; ABC and HN said that Eastwoods little speech would cost Romney the election and they will keep making the Eastwood speech their major talking point.

And one more thing ... the media has been calling on actors and actresses to comment, but so far as I'm concerned, I could care less what a gaggle of toy boys and Hollywood painted sluts have to say about anything concerning America's future.

iwasthere

tt i loved ce stick with the empty chair. what will the dem do to out do ce stick.