News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Upcoming at the Playhouse

Started by Towntalk, May 17, 2012, 08:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Youngstown Playhouse; Griffith-Adler Series - The Homecoming[/t]
  Date:[/t]  May 25, 2012
  Start Time:[/t]  7:30 pm
  End Time:[/t]  10:30 pm

The Youngstown Playhouse (600 Playhouse Lane) will conclude the season for the Griffith-Adler Series with The Homecoming, running Fridays and Saturdays from Friday, May 25th through Saturday, June 2nd at 7:30 P.M. each night. The Homecoming tells of Teddy, a successful professor of philosophy in America who returns home to London with his wife, Ruth, and introduces her to his aging crude, father, his ineffectual uncle, and his two brothers, one a small-time pimp and the other who dreams of success as a boxer. Tickets and more information are available at (330) 788-8739.[/t]

Event:[/t]  Youngstown Playhouse; Lend Me A Tenor
  Date:[/t]  June 15, 2012
  Start Time:[/t]  7:30 pm
  End Time:[/t]  6:30 pm

The Youngstown Playhouse (600 Playhouse Lane) in Youngstown will present the comedy Lend Me A Tenor, running weekends from Friday, June 15th through Sunday, June 24th. Evening performances are at 7:30 P.M. and Sunday matinees are at 2:30 P.M. Lend Me A Tenor tells of the biggest night in the history of the Cleveland Grand Opera Company, and when the world famous tenor and star of the show shows up late, and drunk, the general manager coaxes his assistant into trying to pass himself off as the famous tenor. Tickets and more information are available at (330) 788-8739.[/t]