News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Next Third Ward Councilman (?)

Started by jay, July 24, 2011, 08:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shar

Yes, the same Joe Teague.  My understanding is that he now lives on the north side and that he is the "precinct person" in his precinct.  Therefore he can vote for himself.  I don't know where to check the accuracy of this information but  I heard it from someone who is usually a reliable source.

Towntalk

The last time I heard Joe Teague lived on Evergreen so how could he be Third Ward Councilman? Are you referring to the Joe Teague that ran for Mayor a while back?

Shar

I have heard Tyler Clark and Joe Teague and apparently Mr. Teague can vote for himself.

jay

Is Mr. Palermo related to another public office holder with the same last name?

iwasthere

the names that are being thrown out there are pat lowry from tim ryan's office and joe palermo. these two would be excellent for this job.

Shar

I don't. Know who will get "elected" by the 10 precinct people but apparently that person will not only finish out Tito's term they will also run unopposed  for the next term because of the timing of this. I think that is BS that the north side cannot elect their councilman!

jay

A Question For North Side Residents

If Councilman Brown becomes the President of Youngstown City Council, who will be appointed the next third ward councilman?