News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Event

Started by kenneyjoe330, June 14, 2011, 10:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on July 03, 2011, 02:48:48 PM
Harvard study shows that Fourth of July parades help introduce children to conservative values.

THANKS FOR ATTENDING!
OMG RR  :o until those children see the light then they vote and never return to the conservative values. :o ;D

kenneyjoe330

THANKS sfc_oliver -  As far as I am concerned (and a lot of other kids too  :laugh: )  there could NEVER be enough fire trucks in a Parade !    I am sure Rick will agree  ;D ! ! !   Mr. Oliver that is very First Class of You  ;) for your attempting efforts  :)

sfc_oliver

Congrats to all the fine people of Langsinville for what was obviously a fine show.

I wished i could have been there this year but it just couldn't be fit in...

Next year I might talk with the Lowellville FD and see if they can take our old truck over.... Not sure what it would involve....
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Rick Rowlands

Harvard study shows that Fourth of July parades help introduce children to conservative values.

THANKS FOR ATTENDING!

kenneyjoe330

THANK YOU    THANK YOU    THANK YOU    THANK YOU   :-*    :-*    :-*to ALL FORUM MEMBERS for being THERE for US (United States) and Lansingville too ! ! !
remembering John Lansing was a soldier in the Reveloutionaly Conneticut Army - before Ohio became a State and we became a Nation - he was there ! ! !
THANK YOU    THANK YOU    THANK YOU    THANK YOU    THANK YOU  :-*    :-*    :-*    :-*

jay

The Lansingville Parade made the front page of the Sunday newspaper.

www.vindy.com/news/2011/jul/03/fourth-of-july-festival-sparks-lansingvi/

irishbobcat

Kenny Joe and the crew did a super job again this year with the parade and picnic......

The parade is growing bigger each year......

Indeed, it is the ONLY Independence Day Parade in Youngstown!

jay

As far as I know, the Lansingville Parade is the only Fourth of July Parade celebration in the city of Youngstown.  I thank the Lansingville Block Watch for hosting this fine event.

After the parade, a FREE picnic was held at the old Adams School parking lot.
This is a photo of the chow line.

iwasthere

Quote from: kenneyjoe330 on June 14, 2011, 10:22:23 AM
Noon - St. Matthias to Adams - Rain or Shine !  10 TH LANSINGVILLE 4 TH OF JULY PARADE !
can anyone join in your parade.  kenny will you allow my ten speed bike with training wheels on it in the lansingville parade? ???

yfdgricker

July 2 at noon. You are on the schedule KennyJoe! Barring any problems with the truck, we will be there!

kenneyjoe330

"Well Golly Gee"  did I ever leave out "the facts and nothing but the facts"  :laugh:   

The 10 TH Lansingville 4 TH of July Parade will be on Saturday the 2 ND of July beginning at High NOON ! ! !
From Saint Matthias Parking Lot to Adams School Parking Lot ! ! !

Forum Members most welcome especially FIRE TRUCKS  :-*

jay

Maybe it's actually on the Fourth of July this year.

irishbobcat

What day and what time does it start?

kenneyjoe330

Noon - St. Matthias to Adams - Rain or Shine !  10 TH LANSINGVILLE 4 TH OF JULY PARADE !