News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Go Green" U.S. Postage Stamps

Started by jay, May 07, 2011, 05:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Ohio Edison.

I have nothing against letter carriers. they are swell people, but by using online banking I can get my bills paid the same day I get them also by email.

kenneyjoe330

:o WHO NEEDS STAMPS ? ? ?  I do - my pension depends on them  :'( I am a retired overpaid Letter Carrier and I need all the stamps people can buy  :laugh: AND IT IS ALL AMERICAN - ever think of THAT ? ! ? (Be on the look out though for letter carriers that don't know English or can't read numbers very well  ;D ;D ;D ; They just MAY (key word) be here unlawfully  :o)   NOW Really Nice Little Old Senior Citizen TRUE ENVIRONMENTALIST - PRAY tell from whence your POWER comes - Wind, Sun, Geothermal, Water ? ? ?  ;D  ;D  ;D  :-*

Towntalk

;D Who needs stamps? I do all my mailing via e-mail like a true environmentalist.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

In fact. the only mail the mail lady brings me is junk mail, and even then its just about two pieces a week.

She occassionally just stops to see if I'm alright since I'm just a really nice little old senior citizen.  ;D

kenneyjoe330

Hay - I was - You do know that you can make "valid" Postage Stamps with "You very own pictures" on them ! ! ! It IS DOABLE  8) Your wish is the Postal Services COMMAND  :o ;D The Post Office is ALWAYS at YOUR Service  :laugh: and can take care of your many needs  :-X Just HURRY because after September things just may change  :'(

iwasthere

I WOULD LIKE TO A STAMP WITH TREEZ PLEASE MEMBERS PLANTING TREES.

jay

"Go Green"
U.S. Postage Stamps

Are Now Available At Your Local Post Office