News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

FREE Political Sign

Started by jay, October 16, 2009, 03:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

oh yea you have littlle faith in the election process in mahoning county. :-X :-\ rumours had it kennyjoe was from royalty. can it be a roman catholic czar family connection?

kenneyjoe330

:laugh: OOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAAA  :laugh:  and I am The Queen of England  :laugh:

iwasthere

there are several canditates that are doing it Moderelli, Mahone, Beachum the board of elections will call them to remove them or they will remove them if they are in violiations of the Ohio elections laws.

kenneyjoe330

Yes - DAT school board candidate has his signs on tree lawns around my section of Youngstown also - including in front of a STOP SIGN in front of a building owned by the school board  :o  You do KNOW that this person is AN EXCEPTION TO THE RULE in many many ways AND I DARE ANYONE to tell him about it and WHAT do you think will happen  ;D NUDDA  :P and  :P  I mean COME ON MAN ! ! !  YOU expect someone from the CITY OF YOUNGSTOWN would remove them ? ? ?  You sure you live in YOUNGSTOWN ? ? ?  YOUNGSTOWN OHIO ? ? ?
YOU are scaring me Jay - lets watch him folks  :-* 

jay

KenneyJoe

A certain school board candidate's signs are being placed on tree lawns all over the city.  Today I spotted one next to a public library and another next to a cemetery.

I'm pretty sure political signs are not allowed on the space between the sidewalk and the street.  Would someone with the city remove them?

kenneyjoe330

I have and probably will put signs up for candidates and issues I want to see win or passed.  If I do not know the person personally I will knock on the door or phone them or otherwise make personal contact - if the person can not be reached I would put the sign near their door and let them put it where they want it - when you make personal contact I will ask them if it is OK to put it where I think it would do the most good if they don't like it there of course I will put it where they want it.

Oh and I ALWAYS take the sign down on election evening or the day after AND if I see that person's sign or the issue sign ANYWHERE after the election I will just stop and pick it up.  I don't hate many things or people but it bugs me no end to see signs up days and weeks later after the election.  Very bad policy. >:(

I LOVE using the wire to prop up flowers in the garden an example are Peiones especially when wet droop onto the grass and the wire from political signs keep them up very well  :laugh: I don't mind them but my wife thinks otherwise however she doesn't mow the grass either  :P I really don't think they are that noticeable.

I would certainly call the person and let them know.  Was the candidate running for Youngstown City Scool Board ?   If you don't want to tell the name at leat tell what they were runing for..... THANKS  ;)

ytowner

It may have been a mistake... Perhaps a neighbor intended to have it in their yard?

jay

Someone visited my home today and placed a political sign in my yard.  I do not support the candidate.

If you are a candidate who needs a metal wire sign, let me know.  You can have this one for FREE.