News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Asking For A Paper Ballot

Started by jay, May 05, 2009, 08:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

all forms of voting should be at the voters disposal on election day without any hoops to jumped through for one's votering rights.

Towntalk

I agree. If you want a paper ballot it's an easy enough matter to vote absentee. I haven't set foot in a voting booth in 10 years yet I vote every election, so what's the big deal? The Board of Elections makes it as easy as pie for you with the forms you need.

Why?Town

If you want a paper ballot you should show your dedication to paper by making your request via the US Postal Service. ;)

Rick Rowlands

Just ask first for their arm or leg, and then when you ask for the paper ballot it won't seem so onerous!

Or vote absentee and avoid the BS.

iwasthere

my suggestion is to go to the board of election, vote there without any hassles from the poll workers. Dani at the board of elections is very helpful, she goes out of her way to make your visit there a pleasant one.

irishbobcat

Same thing happens if you ask for an issues only ballot in today's primary.

jay

When you ask for a paper ballot, they treat you like you're asking for their arm or leg.