News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

$20,000 Artistic Bus Shelter, Who Removed It? Where Did It Go?

Started by jay, August 29, 2023, 11:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

Thanks for that bit if info regarding WRTA not paying for it. I still think they have way more taxpayer money than they need.

Are there any pictures of the artistic bus shelter when it was installed?  I tried to google for at least one picture but couldn't find any

Maybe a better question might be, Where on Market St.? That way I may be able to see it on google maps and have some idea what to keep an eye out for.

jay

The WRTA did not pay for it and did not own this bus shelter.

The artist created the artistic bus shelter with the help of a grant from a nonprofit organization.

Why?Town

The fact that it disappeared is a perfect example of WRTA having way too much of OUR TAX MONEY going into their pocket.  It's so closely related to it costing $20,000 to begin with along with about $5000 for each special messaging wrapped around multiple busses it shows that WRTA, itself is a really sad state of affairs.

jay

The artist who designed and installed the Artistic Bus Shelter on Market Street wants to know who removed it and why wasn't it saved.