News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Traficant Death

Started by Towntalk, September 28, 2014, 11:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Are you kidding? That's really expecting too too too much of Holder and Company. When God was passing out brains, Holder thought He said planes and he said "No thanks, I get air sick."

AllanY2525

Quote from: Towntalk on September 28, 2014, 11:11:35 AM
Rumor has it that the FBI has demanded to see the body of Mr. Traficant as well as his medical report, in preperation for the Justice Department going to court to demand that Mr. T be sent back to prison and held there until he spills the beans on who is running the mob in Youngstown.

One would think that the Attorney General could figure that one out on their OWN....

smdh...

iwasthere

when you point your fingers at a person, three other fingers are pointing back at you. let the person who is without sin cast the first stone.

Towntalk

I never had the opportunity to personally meet Jim, but when I read Burts Page One Commentary I was angry. Certainly there was no love lost between the Vindicator and Mr. Traficant, in fact in some circles in the Editorial Room it was as near to hatred as anyone can get, especially when they got their hands on the hard copy of the infamous "Traficant Tapes".

iwasthere

let us find the idora fortune teller to call on JIMBO's spirit to give us the rest of the story.

Towntalk

Rumor has it that the FBI has demanded to see the body of Mr. Traficant as well as his medical report, in preperation for the Justice Department going to court to demand that Mr. T be sent back to prison and held there until he spills the beans on who is running the mob in Youngstown. The AG doesn't believe that he's dead.