News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

ISSUE 4

Started by Towntalk, September 25, 2014, 01:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irishbobcat

Insightful comments? You must have mistaken me for someone with brains......Ask Ricky or Shrimp.....

Towntalk

Dennis my esteemed friend you are the exception to the rule. I truely respect you and value your insightful comments as coming from a true expert with regard to your position.

Irishbobcat

Thank you, Madam President.....

Towntalk

See how democratic I am by allowing BG to contradict me! I just so democratic that I scare myself. Oh and by the way I'm also the most wonderful person that I know, and don't any of you forget it!
e·go·cen·tricˌēgōˈsentrik/adjectiveadjective: egocentric; adjective: ego-centric

• 1. thinking only of oneself, without regard for the feelings or desires of others; self-centered."their egocentric tendency to think of themselves as invulnerable" synonyms: self-centered, egomaniacal, egoistic, egotistic, self-interested, selfish, self-seeking, self-absorbed, narcissistic, vain, self-important "Ivy has finally outgrown her egocentric friends"  That fits me to a tee.

BG

Vote YES for the Youngstown Community Bill of Rights

Towntalk

Like the Eagle in the illustration my friend, like  the Eagle soaring aloft, proud, brave and bold.

Irishbobcat

So, how do you really feel, towntalk?

Towntalk

FOLLOW THE EAGLE
VOTE
NO
ON ISSUE 4
THE SO-CALLED
CITIZENS BILL OF RIGHTS