News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Mount Hope Cemetery

Started by Towntalk, January 13, 2013, 11:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Alright TT, keep the education coming!
So the City government has been futzin' around this cemetary even giving $3000 to help it along and nothing really happened significantly with their leadership.  As a veteran, I am proud that one post mentioned is caring for the property.
With the knowledge that you are providing, we can now see that Youngstown's government really provided no leadership and I blame the eastside councilmen through the years.

Towntalk

During the day today, I'll check through my library to see if Sanderson or Butler have any references to Mount Hope, I know that I have nothing in my clippings file though. I'll have to find the CD that has the books in my library, and replace the two books onto my computer, and in the meantime I'll see if I can find anything in the Vindicator archives at Google News.

Youngstownshrimp

Good work M'am.
Reeds Chapel is having a meeting next week and I am suppose to speak to the membership.  It would be better if all factions like Reynold's , House, and Nevels communicate.