News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Liberty Township Steakhouse

Started by jay, October 28, 2011, 06:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

I'd do ya one better Stewie. First I'd go to Giant Eagle and buy 2 pounds of fresh extra lean ground chuck  then go down to where those PETA clowns were, then sitting down on a folding chair where they could see me very clearly, open the package up, proceed to down the meat right out of the package uncooked and dare them to do anything about it.

I would have preferred to make a cannibal sandwich - raw ground chuck, salt and pepper, a slice of tomato, ketchup and a glob of mustard on rye bread, but that would be too much trouble to fix.

Cannibal Sandwich Recipe
·   lb. raw ground round - Very Lean hamburger
·   couple eggs
·   onion - chopped
·   salt
·   pepper
·   rye bread with the seeds
How To Prepare Cannibal Sandwich
Place Raw ground round in a bowl
Add eggs, onion, salt and pepper
Mix ingredients together
Spoon onto a slice of rye bread, just like you would tuna fish. Put another piece of rye bread on the top and you are done.
You HAVE to use the rye bread with the seeds. The seeds give the cannibal sandwich a great taste.
I leave out the eggs.

stewie

I'll eat a steak at 11:00 am. Heck I could and have eaten a steak at 9:00 am. In fact I might buy the biggest steak that they have. (Med Rare of course) and take it outside in front of them and without even using a fork, pick it up and gnaw on it in a caveman like manner with blood/juice dripping down my face and ask them for a cold beer and some hot sauce to with it. LOL! These people crack me up I mean duh of course chickens heads are cut off. How else are you supposed to kill them?  And as far as the cows go if you have to cut off their horns and balls to make them tender and juicy, so be it!  In the immortal words of Farmer Jim from Motel Hell fame. "Meat's Meat, A Man's Gotta Eat!" ;D ;D

Towntalk

West Fork Roadhouse hours

Mon-Thu: 11:00am-10:00pm

Fri 11:00am-11:00pm

Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm

Sun 12:00pm-09:00 PM

Rick Rowlands

Who is eating steaks at West Fork at 11 am?  I don't think they are even open at that time.

Towntalk

Their Press Release so you can know who's involved:

Nothing in the World Is Scarier Than a Slaughterhouse, Says PETA
For Immediate Release:
October 27, 2011
Robbyn Brooks 202-483-7382
Youngstown, Ohio -- Wearing full zombie regalia, drenched in "blood," and holding signs that read, "Flesh Is for Zombies" and "Meat Is Murder," "undead" PETA supporters will converge in front of West Fork Roadhouse in Youngstown on Friday. Their point? That horror and death are everyday facts of life for animals raised and killed for food and that the best way not to be confused with a zombie is to stop eating animals and go vegan.

When:   Friday, October 28, 11 a.m.

Where:  In front of West Fork Roadhouse, 3850 Belmont Ave., Youngstown

All animals have the capacity to feel pain and terror just as humans do. Cows have their horns ripped from their skulls and are castrated without being given any painkillers before they're dragged off to slaughter, where many are dismembered while they're still alive. Chickens and turkeys have their throats cut while they're still conscious, and piglets are castrated and have their tails cut off without being given any painkillers. On the decks of fishing boats, fish suffocate or are cut open while they're still alive.

"Slasher films have nothing on slaughterhouses and factory farms," says PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman. "We're urging flesh-eaters to stop acting like zombies and go vegan instead—for animals' sake and for the sake of their own health."
For more information, please visit PETA.org.

AllanY2525

Towntalk

What's their beef, no pun intended!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

No one, and I repeat, NO ONE, especially PETA that maggot infested outfit will ever tell me or mine what to eat or wear, ever!

IF THESE HALFWITS WANT TO RUN MY LIFE THEY JOLLY WELL BETTER START PUTTING THE FOOD ON MY TABLE AND CLOTHS ON MY BACK AT THEIR EXPENSE!
>:( >:( >:( >:(

jay

PETA might make a visit to a Liberty Township steakhouse today, October 28.