News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Patronize Downtown Day - Thursday, July 2

Started by jay, June 29, 2009, 05:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

i did a progressive lunch at the federal place food ct too. i was upset due to the many patrons, i had to sit at another area in the food ct besides my regular weekly spot. i guess that is the price to buy for a successful a "LUNCH BUNCH SPECIAL DAY".

rusty river

Had some tomasino's pizza for lunch. Went back down this afternoon/evening for some drinks and a bite to eat at the draught house.

irishbobcat

northside lurker

Three of us ordered from Cafe Cimento today.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

did some banking
paid a water bill
had lunch (purchased items from two places)
rode the bus

ForumManager

Hi Jay,
Are we able to keep this  thread as the announcement of downtown day and update it with the current  information?  That way the link to this thread could be emailed  and forwarded and will always remain timely?
We have several threads running...probably better to have just one. I can merge the existing  threads - Am I making sense?

iwasthere

the vindicator did a great job on the "thursday's lunch bunch" group. i hope it sparks alot of interest in doing business in downtown. if it does i think the wandering diners should greet the lunch crowd at the first federal place food ct with the rendition of the song "Downtown" in three part harmony. the wandering diners should first perform this songat the lansingville 4th of july parade this year to see if they are warmly received in the music world.

jay

For Forum Members & Friends
Downtown Youngstown
Stimulate The Economy Day

Thursday, July 2
All Day

Invite Your Friends And Neighbors
Have Breakfast, Buy Lunch, Have Dinner
Get A Haircut, Buy Clothing, Make Copies,
Have Clothing Repaired, Get A Watch Repaired,
Work Out At the YMCA, Visit The Childrens' Center,
Pay Your Water Bill, Buy A Lottery Ticket
Spend A Few Dollars In Downtown Youngstown
$1     $5     $10     $20     $50

If you participate, please tell us how you supported a downtown business.