News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Patronize Downtown Youngstown Day - Thursday, June 18

Started by jay, June 14, 2009, 06:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Lynds

had lunch a Gorgines, dinner at Cassese's MVR and a couple drinks at Skeeters. Havent been to Skeeters in a while, great music, great prices and great wings!!!

rusty river

Had a couple drinks at the Draught House and fed a couple dollars to their jukebox  8)

iwasthere

i did a progressive lunch at the food ct located in one federal place. i had a salad from the yogurt corner, pizza from pizza joe's, chicken soup from capital grill, and bottle water from western grill.

jay

I made a visit to a barber shop while downtown today.

northside lurker

I had a chicken sandwich from Georgine's.

I love their chicken, (on a sandwich or with real mashed potatoes and gravy) roast beef, (again, on a sandwich or with mashed potatoes and gravy) and philly cheese hoagie.  If any of these items are on the menu, (faxed to the office every morning) I have to go there. :)
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

ForumManager

I had a cup of Greek chicken soup and a southwest chicken sandwich at the Capitol Grill.

cc4

My choice today was a delicious cup of broccoli cheese soup and a gyro sandwich from the Capitol Grill.  I also enjoyed some fresh brewed iced tea from the Yogurt Corner. 

irishbobcat

I had lunch downtown today at the Santa Fe Grill

jay

I also had pizza downtown today.  Did you eat at Tomasino's Pizza too?

sfc_oliver

I did stop downtown for a slice of pizza today. En route to the MV historical Society
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

THE LAST TIME JAY BOUGHT A ROUND, CINDY FROM THE DRAGON PALACE THREW HIM OUT OF HER FINE ESTABLISHMENT BECAUSE HE DID A DANCE THAT PUT THE CAN CAN ON DO NOT DANCE LIST AT THE DRAGON PALACE.

sfc_oliver

<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Janko

Word on the street is that Jay is buying the first round on Thursday.

john r. swierz

john r. swierz