News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Ride The Bus Day Being Planned

Started by jay, June 01, 2009, 09:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynds

I missed the last bus ride... I really want to go to this one!! if youre shooting to do a bus ride befor the Lemon Grove opens, Barleys just opened up a kitchen called Papas, that sepecializes in Puerto Rican food.

jay

The restaurant still isn't finished.  It will be a few more weeks before it opens.

jay

The owner of the Lemon Grove hopes to open on Saturday, June 20.

iwasthere

The Lemon Grove will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m.  It might be a good place to eat in the middle of the night. if that is true this is a truly a beginning of an all night ytown downtown that existed up until the late l980's

jay

I've heard that six people have already asked to be included in the Ride The Bus Day trip to the Lemon Grove.

The Lemon Grove will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m.  It might be a good place to eat in the middle of the night.

iwasthere

what kind of food are they serving?

jay

A new restaurant, the Lemon Grove Cafe, will open in downtown Youngstown later in June.  To introduce our citizens to this new eatery, a Ride The Bus Day is being planned for a Saturday with lunch at the Lemon Grove.  Watch this Forum board for additional information.