News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Misleading story on wkbn

Started by cc4, January 02, 2016, 07:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

I agree with everyone on this thread.

Peggy Gurney

Why does no one call these reporters or the manager at WKBN or WYTV or WFMJ and issue a correction, or at least a challenge to these misrepresented or flat out incorrect stories?
Too many stories are flying through the hoop on our local network news stations with no online or on air corrections or retractions.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Rushblvd

I worked FNY for half the night, outside. I really never noticed any trash spewed about. I would have to say that if there was trash it probably was from when the bars closed down..

cc4

I felt the recent story about the trash downtown on New Year's Day was off the mark.   

More likely, the majority of the litter, beer bottles, etc. came from the many exiting bar

customers than from the First Night participants.  I've been downtown on many Sunday mornings and have seen the trash left on the streets.  :'(