News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Christopher's Youngstown's Ladies & Gentlemen's Club"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, January 27, 2014, 08:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peggy Gurney

Dang I'm going to have to check out this place. Especially since he's selling a special blue bar drink for Autism Awareness all month.
~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

Youngstownshrimp

Another fantastic nite at Downtown's hottest music spot!  This night first started with most of the patrons at the bar with drinks and tapas.  What seemed like a slower night at around 8PM, in walks a large group of Fireman's Ball remnants.  I saw my old friend Marsha and we had a good talk, sadly my night ended with a debate with an Idora neighborhood resident.......to be continued....................

Peggy Gurney

Quote from: Irishbobcat on January 27, 2014, 04:24:27 PM
The band couldn't have been that good.....they were never invited to play at the Lemon Grove.....

ROFL!!  :laugh:
~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

This type of entertainment is my taste when I am dining out for the evening before an evening meeting. :)

Youngstownshrimp

I'm really impressed with this Thursday after work gig we have going at Christopher's  at the legendary End-of-the-tunnel.  Even our good friend here on this site "Iwasthere" graced us with his presence twice. 
Last night , was a full house again and now we are getting the professors of YSU.  Everyone is getting into the Groove.  Christopher's is definitely beginning to be the hotest GIG in YTOWN!  :) :) :)
The picture below is my 1961 Ludwig red sparkel, Big band kit in Manila, Philippines.  I gave a workshop at the Philippine International Jazz fest eight years ago.  The antique set from Canada is still the Philippines I miss it.

Youngstownshrimp

Last night, the Rotary had a mixer and it was packed.  Katie O'Neal of the Youngstown Symphony was the featured solist on violin, we really grooved last night.  I noticed Elsa Higbee of Grow Youngstown was present, she wants to sit in an sing with us.

Youngstownshrimp

Last night we had a guest sax soloist from the Dana school of music, a young cat named Mitch, what a monster on sax.  Nice to see the young kids taking up the JAZZ!

Youngstownshrimp

A Glass of wine tonite and I will swing the note,  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Youngstownshrimp

Great night!  Father Peters was there and former Judge Kerrigan.

It was cool jazz night.

Youngstownshrimp

I wish Dennis Spisak would come tonight, I want to buy him a beer and then sing him a Rolling Stone song "Frack me up!"

Youngstownshrimp

joly1584

The "tunnel" referred to in the name of the original bar is the underground tunnel that connects the City Centre One building with the parking deck.  Very convenient if you work in that building and park in that deck!