News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Do you believe Kitchen is guilty or Hughes is lying?"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, October 03, 2013, 07:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewie

Shrimp, who mentioned anything about an "overthrow". Geez you always go there. Always so dramatic. This about a woman that has been victimized. A wannabe mayor who has no respect for women. And a blowhard bully that thinks he wrote the book on management trying to cover it up. What was Samarone thinking? Even the most junior manager would know to go right to HR with this. And never I mean never hold a closed door meeting with 3 men one if which is the accused and the victim. Samarone is just as much at fault. Don't start diggin in chucks closet there will be an avalanche of skeletons fallin out. Lol

Towntalk

Judging from the mindset of most Youngstowners, this will make little if any difference. Corruption runs so deep in this city that it will take more than this to bring this city to its knees like a major federal probe conducted by the Department of Justice where the locals can not buy their way out of it, and face long prison sentences.
We can sit here and voice our opinions till the cows come home, and it will not make any difference, because 90% of the people here are too apathetic to stand up and demand change, and what leadership we have is so closely involved in the corruption to use their positions to bring about the sort of change that is demanded.
Do you hear a single word from our female council persons voicing any degree of outrage over this matter? No,because they are Kitchen supporters and are willing to throw anyone under the bus who does anything to him, especially if they are white.

Youngstownshrimp

Finally a lawsuit by professional and high powered attorneys are descending upon the politically corrupt City of Youngstown, "Defund Youngstown!"
After all these years here on MVI decrying the clueless City hall and their unqualified leaders, this may be the straw that breaks the City's back.  We all cry and know the City has always been bad news and is obsolete.  However, no single person and group could muster an overthrow.  Look back at the archives and see the abuse of power that these low information leaders oppressed the citizenry with.
If Hughes is telling the truth, this is just the crack of Pandora's box and the first Dominoes to fall.  All of us who felt the oppression must fan this flame.

Towntalk

jay

This is why I like the concept of voting "none of the above."
If "none of the above" receives the most votes, a new slate of candidates would have to be presented.

AllanY2525

Geez, is there a Mayoral candidate in this election that DOESN'T have personal "issues". ?!?!?

Youngstownshrimp

I just exited a meeting.  Although the lawyers and I were there for land issues, the meeting changed gears to Mr. Kitchen.  What was disclosed is apparently what is soon to come out , some very lewd and nasty stuff alleged.  Also the Mayor appears to have hired Mr. Kitchen after the knowledge of allegations and proof.  Now this is what my associates seem to know and have been in the context of conversation.

stewie

Studies show that a victim of sexual harassment often is afraid to come forward.  The timing is irrelevant. I understand that there are text messages that the attorneys of the victim have in possession. If that is the case that may be a slam dunk. Bottom line it is confirmed that the meeting took place and Samarone tried to cover it up. Where is the accountability?  Neither kitchen or sammarone are fit to serve in any public office. The meeting in and of itself dictates this

jay

Quote  Why did she let it continue for 18 months

I hope she took this time to record audio, save messages, or line up a few witnesses.
If she did, she will have the proof she needs.

joly1584

While I believe Kitchen is guilty, I have to question the timing of Hughes bringing the allegations.   Why did she let it continue for 18 months and then bring this to light after her suspension and just before the election? 

I also understand going to Cleveland for an attorney, but three of them?  Why so many?

Youngstownshrimp

Come on folks stand up for a change.  Cast your vote, yes or no?