News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Do you believe Kitchen is guilty or Hughes is lying?"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, October 03, 2013, 07:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

the investigator findings supported lh claims ag dk as true.

AllanY2525

I will confess In have not been following this one very closely, but has the investigator's
findings regarding the alleged text messages been made public yet?

Youngstownshrimp

I know Jeannie from way back, upstanding person......I believe her if she indeed made the allegations.

iwasthere

jeannie shaffer wanted to press charges ag dk last yr ard this time. she was afraid she would lose her job and her husband would had maimed dk. what we know now abt the lh/dk case which we found out that cs scuffed at this incident as boys will be boys thus causing a hostile work environment in ytown city hall. i cannot understand why women in ytown looked the other way in this matter. the media and women in other towns would had demanded dk and cs to drop out of their political races until thier names were cleared in which the ytown city's investigation did not clear up or clean up their names. >:(

iwasthere

Quote from: AllanY2525 on December 10, 2013, 01:19:49 AM

Don't forget about Jay Williams,  for better or worse the man at least had a college
education.
jm has more of impressive resume than any other ytown 's mayor aka jw.

AllanY2525

Don't forget about Jay Williams,  for better or worse the man at least had a college
education.

Towntalk

Bottom line ... he won, and will be the next Mayor, and besides, just think about all the good that he can do for theWest Side since that's his stomping grounds.

jay

McNally did not have the overwhelming support of his party's membership in the May primary election.  McNally only received 142 more votes than Tito Brown.

Billy Mumphrey

Kitchen is guilty. Even if it is playful on both sides at the beginning, when one person says stop, you need to stop.

Towntalk

Which are you referring to ... the (former) Mayor, the Law Director, City Council including the 4th Ward Councilman?

Youngstownshrimp

What is behind this recent offence against the City is bigger than the actors will understand.  In my opinion, this is now an onslaught by Big Energy to reorganize a badly need mentally defunct City of Youngstown which is the largest urban center sitting smack on top of the Utica shale.  Unlike Pittsburgh (dry gas) which was allowed to ban fracking, Youngstown(wet gas) was not allowed to go south by the Global Giants with their billions invested here.
As I foretold, the production types are now arriving and this recent problem with the City will be supportred all the way to the reorganization of Youngstown.  Notice how McNally is the first highly educated Mayor in decades.

jay

Now we know the answer to your question.

What does that say about the person who didn't handle the problem properly in the first place?   :-X

Youngstownshrimp

jay

At least Sammarone has two opponents in the President of Council race for the November election.  There is a chance that some members of the democratic machine may finally turn against him and he will be ousted from public office.