News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Moving back to the Southside...Lansingville area

Started by danikytn80, February 28, 2013, 09:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

attend the monthly meetings that are sponsored by the 7th ward coalition that is held every third thursday at faith community ch corner of sheridan and midlothian blvds from six thirty to eight pm or longer depending on the guest speaker.

Rushblvd

1st thing I would do is get involved in the neighborhood  group/blockwatch. 

danikytn80

SO, im moving from my lovely quiet Eastside street, back to the southside. First off let me tell you about myself. I am a married mother with three children who attend Taft which they have since they started school, when i used to live on the southside. I love Taft, its a beautiful school full of awesome faculty. Even though i live near hubbard, i STILL take them there to this day. So, as i said, im moving back that way, and im going to admit im a little nervous.  :-X
I am moving to a home on Compton Lane, and i know very little about the area. I did talk to some neighbors that assured me that even though they did have some issues in the past, that currently its a nice quiet spot.
I would love to hear from people who live near there, would like to get to know some more of the neighbors. I plan on stayin awhile and want to feel safe. Please feel free to contact me! :-*