News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

We just Voted…and

Started by Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics, November 06, 2007, 05:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

I didn't see it as any problem, I know one person who voted today who reads at an 8th grade level and his only trouble was the issues.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Mary

I just voted and thought it was very easy for all. The people at our voting place knew what they were doing and were comfortable assisting people.

Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics

We just Voted...and

My wife and I are both fairly computer literate and we were struck as to how easily an elderly or less computer literate person could make a vote selection error using the new computerized machines. 

We both rated these machines as a 50/50 chance for a voter to make an error in selections....and that's being nice about it. 

The poll workers were very nice but appeared to be a little out of their element with these computer based systems.