News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Annoying Robo Calls Have Started

Started by jay, November 01, 2017, 04:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

the robo calls will stop in a few days then you will either hear laughter or uncontrollable sobs.

JoyceFarrell

You're not alone. I'm getting them from those SWINE and mine usually come around supper time or when I just lay down for my afternoon nap. These SWINE will never get my vote. I also get a lot of calls from FOREIGN PIGS trying to get me to change my electric provider. 99.99 of these worthless SWINE are scammers like WKBN warned us about. I treat these calls this way. 1. Don't answer the phone. 2. Have Caller ID. The people I want to call me either send me an email or contact me through my Facebook account. During the week if I start getting those calls, I'll unplug my phone ... (I only have a landline).

Occassionally (rarely) I get a wrong number and I treat them with the same kind of respect that I would want to get and wish them a very nice day.

jay

I received two different political robo calls today for the same candidate.  What's even more annoying, the calls were less than five minute apart.