News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Little Liberals

Started by woozle, February 10, 2010, 04:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

Who invented this notion that offending someone was taboo?  I don't get it.

woozle

I'm sure I could find something, somewhere, that would offend everyone... But I will play nice...  ;D

Shar

Maybe a little white boy should have played the part of Nancy Pelosi too so that the women don't get offended!!   ;D

Rick Rowlands

Would it have been nearly as funny if a white boy played Obama's part?  Would it have made any sense?

Shar

I thought it was hilarious!!   ;D

(I did not see anything racist about that video.....)

woozle

There are people that perpetuity bring up the issue, and push racism to the front of any topic.. It's sad but true..

Rick Rowlands

Woozle didn't say anything about racism, but its the only thing on liberal Dennis' mind.  Who is being racist here?  Is it racist to merely acknowledge that Barack Obama is black?

woozle

Quote from: irishbobcat on February 10, 2010, 04:52:34 PM
only conservative idiot's like yourself find this racist video funny.....maybe a madman will get you.....ha ha that's funny....

HA!!! Gotcha!!!  You GooGobbler... Whats wrong you don't like the truth..

irishbobcat

only conservative idiot's like yourself find this racist video funny.....maybe a madman will get you.....ha ha that's funny....