News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Punched Out

Started by jay, February 07, 2010, 06:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

the latest on bob hagen is that he is in the cl. clinic. a frd's husband has a blood dease, he cannot schedule an appt until March 22, 2010. hagen has a whiplash or his nose was put out of joint and he has a room in the cl clinic. what is wrong with this pic?

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on February 07, 2010, 08:02:25 PM
Who was it that performed this act of public service? We must commend him or her!
now now put those claws back into your paws. it is not nice to hit someone when one is down on their luck. i always live by the st. francis prayer of peace.

jay

Jacob, owner of the Lemon Grove, will be the guest on the radio later this morning or early this afternoon.  Jacob will talk about the "punch out" at the Lemon Grove over the weekend.

1330-AM
Tuesday, February 9
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

woozle

Could not have happend to a nicer guy..

jay

I've now heard four versions of what happened at the Lemon Grove.  One account claims that someone used a taser.

Towntalk

What happened makes it look bad for the Lemon Grove and downtown when a state official is beat up, and does nothing but re-enforce the opinion that its not safe even in the downtown area.

Here we are trying to promote the businesses downtown, then some clown goes and beats up a PUBLIC OFFICIAL. If its not safe for them why should folks believe that the same thing couldn't happen to them?

Want to bet that the Plain Dealer won't make a big deal about it to slam Youngstown?

Hagan hurt in assault in café

http://www.vindy.com/news/2010/feb/08/hagan-hurt-in-assault-in-caf/

It seems according to the Vindicator article that Hagan was blocking the view of Dorian Thomas, 30, 123 E. Philadelphia Ave., who was arrested on the scene and carted off to jail on a charge of assault. The guy was watching belly dancer's perform.

Youngstownshrimp

Wow Rick!  what have you done to the Bobster, I think he is losing his cool here.

irishbobcat

Rick, nice comment...you are such a skinny little loser.....go hide under a rock, you lounge lizard....

Rick Rowlands

Who was it that performed this act of public service? We must commend him or her!

jay

The TV news reported that Bob Hagan was punched out at the Lemon Grove Cafe in downtown Youngstown on Saturday evening.

I hope this is not the start of political violence in the U.S.