News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Forget Rush. Here is the question. Will Obama actually leave if he loses in Nov.

Started by Dan Moadus, March 08, 2012, 11:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Moadus

I'm really beginning to doubt that Obama will willingly leave the White House. Do we have another Hugo Chaves on our hands. Google Hugo Chaves and read the similarities. Chaves became elected in 1998 and has managed to stay in power by lavishly subsidizing the poor, gaining their votes to transform the Venezuelan Constitution to concentrate power into his hands while nationalizing his nations farming and oil industries. Instrumental in this has been the willingness of the Venezuelan press to look the other way, while their independence was being destroyed.

Is this happening now? If ten years ago someone would have told me that we would arrive at a point in our country when the press would remain silent when a legitimate law enforcement agency reported that the proffered birth certificate of a sitting president showed evidence of being fraudulent, I would not have believed it. But it happened.

When a Sheriff in Arizona at the request of 250 citizens embarked on an investigation of the allegations that the White House provided a fraudulent document when attempting to silence critics of the President's birth, the media opted to ignore his findings that the document is indeed a fraud.

What's worse is that today, one of the lead investigators said that sources told him that the media were threatened with Federal investigations if they continued to report on the issue. You can read about it here: http://tiny.cc/HjRf2b

Something is drastically wrong in our country when this can occur with little or no outcry. We better start paying attention before it is too late. As I said, I am really starting to believe that Obama is becoming a little too fond of being the President.