News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

MITT COMES TO TOWN

Started by Towntalk, March 03, 2012, 11:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

I watched the entire town hall online.  I liked a lot of what I heard, and it definitely helped me decide to vote for him this morning. 

sfc_oliver

Wanted to attend, but the Mrs just spent a week in the hospital, it was best I stayed home with her.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

I don't expect an answer from him but:

HEY MONROE HOW"S COME YOU DIDN"T HAVE MITT SPEAK FROM LORDSTOWN, NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPRESSIVE, AND THE NATIONAL NEWS MEDIA WOULD HAVE JUMPED ON IT LIKE A HUNGRY PUPPY FOR A DISH OF ALPO!

irishbobcat

As inviting as it sounds, can't see myself there. I will gladly give up my space to Sarge, Rick, and Dan Moadus....

Who says I don't think of and take care of my conservative friends?

Towntalk

Alright Republicans of Mahoning County, here's your opportunity to put your feet where your mouths are ... Mitt Romney will be in Youngstown Monday morning and you can bet that the DNC will send their folks out to protest him even daring to be here, so get off your duffs and show what you're really made of. and if you don't go to hear him, don't start whining like spoiled babies, we don't want to hear your sissy excuses.

Presidential candidate Mitt Romney will hold a town hall-style appearance in Youngstown Monday the meeting is schedule for 11 a.m. Monday at Taylor-Winfield located inside the Salts Springs Industrial park on Salts Springs Road in Youngstown.

The event is free and open to the public and no tickets are needed.