News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

A Simple Choice: Support the Middle Class or Support the Rich

Started by irishbobcat, October 16, 2011, 09:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Oh my God, Dan..... Taking away bargaining rights from employees is what you call a protection act?

My God....you are as bad as Cain.....blaming the unemployed......

but then again, both of you two are far right wing whackos......

Guess you boys do sip the same Kool-Aid......

Dan Moadus

I just can't figure why Dennis wouldn't support the "Public Employee Protection Act" (my name for SB5). It really is quite simple. The bill enables communities to trim the compensation of public employees a little to keep more of them on the payroll. It can't be argued that when the economy was strong and taxes rolled in, that there wasn't the need for a bill like this. But now, in a time of greatly diminished tax revenues, communities in Ohio have had to lay off many police and fire. The opponents of SB5 (Issue 2) care only about themselves and are willing to let the layoffs continue rather than make any concessions.  The fight over this Issue is solely a battle of "private interest" vs. "public interest".

irishbobcat

SB 5 comes down to this basic choice.....

Do you support the middle class or do you support the rich?

SB 5 supporters like Dan Moadus want you to place more of a financial burden
on the already struggling middle class by taking money out of the pockets of
middle class Ohioans......

SB 5 supporters like Dan Moadus want to protect the wallets of the rich.....
Continue to give the rich more and more tax breaks......continue to protect them
from higher taxes so they can continue living high of the hog......

Yup, take more money out of middle class Ohioans while keeping and putting more money
into the rich......

It's a simple concept.....steal from the poor and give to the rich.....

SB 5 supporters are the anti-Robin Hoods of our times.....they must be stopped......