News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

What is a typical sewer charge for a Youngstown resident for one month?

Started by Penguin388, November 04, 2017, 09:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joly1584

Your sewer charge is based on the amount of water you use.  The rate is same for all homeowners in Youngstown.  The rate is different for people who live outside of Youngstown, but get their water from the city.

The sewer rates have have been increasing about 15% a year for the past few years to pay for EPA mandates.  Expect them to go up again in Jan or Feb of 2018.

northside lurker

The "City Sewer" part of my bill fluctuates between $49.46 and $55.97.  I'm a single guy, but probably use slightly more than an average amount of water.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Penguin388

If possible, I'd like to know what a household of one would normally be charged for a month.  But if someone else has data for a family of four, that would be interesting. I'm not interested in the water or trash disposal fees.  Does the rate vary depending on where in Youngstown a house is located?