News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Emerald Diner, D&G Co.

Started by jay, January 17, 2009, 08:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommyDawg

Smokey362

We ate at The Emerald Diner twice, the food was great.  I don't understand how/why they closed.  Each time we went there, we stood outside in line waiting to get in.  Bad management?  I don't know, but we thought the place was doing great....sorry to hear them go under.

Rick Rowlands

I used to eat at the Emerald Diner a lot.  I was last there about three weeks ago.  What I find odd is that nowhere were there any signs that they were considering closing.  If it were my business I would make sure every customer knew what was going on.  I would have eaten there more frequently if I knew they were in financial trouble.

As for D&G Pools, I won't shed a tear.  We went looking for a new christmas tree about three years ago, and just could not believe the prices for their trees.   Who the heck buys christmas trees for $1,000? 

jay

Two more area businesses have closed.
According to the TV news, this was the last day for the Emerald Diner of Hubbard and the D&G Company of Boardman.