News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Halloween Flag In Struthers

Started by jay, October 27, 2016, 09:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rushblvd

:laugh: :laugh: All is good Kenneyjoe--I just choose not to acknowledge people that are looking for attention, to much baggage..I will pray for him..

kenneyjoe330

Oh how I dislike countering rb's statement - "you can't cure ignorance".  Ignorance can be cured by knowledge.  This 'dude' had full knowledge of what the flag represented and he knew the power of flying that flag would have on people.  He was not ignorant of those facts.  He got the notoriety without physically hurting anyone (all though some people may want to puke) - technically he did nothing illegal!
He achieved his goal however the means in which he achieved it are not well liked - which gave him the notoriety he sought.  Unfortunately there is no law against "disrespect" for what that flag means to others.  If you stop and think about it - it is EXACTLY the same thinking that stops people from  mentioning God or heaven forbid Jesus Christ at public gatherings.  Think about it  :-*

Rushblvd

Someone seeking attention, and they got it!.. case closed as far as I am concerned...You can't cure ignorance

jay

If you live in Struthers, what is your opinion about the so-called Halloween flag on the porch of a home in that city?