News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Handyman - Couple small jobs

Started by northside lurker, June 23, 2008, 12:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northside lurker

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

connie254

I have someone that I've used for a lot of stuff around the house that we can't do. He can do anything from small things to almost re-doing an entire bathroom. He only deals in cash. He's also hard of hearing so if you have a soft voice, just bring it down deeper so he can hear you. I don't know his number offhand, but his name is Dan Bugno and his number is in the phonebook. He's fair in his pricing and works really hard. He has done electrical, plumbing, etc for us and a lot of people we know.  Everyone has been pleased with his work.

northside lurker

I'm looking for someone to make a couple repairs around the house.  If you want to do the work, or can recommend a handyman, please reply here.

Here's what I need done:

I have a fence post that I think is rotten, and needs replaced.

Last summer, I had a raccoon nesting in my soffit.  So, my neighbor and I pulled down many of the vinyl soffit pieces to get rid of the raccoon.  Now, I need to have the vinyl put back.  Even if the original pieces can't be reused, I have more unused material that could be used.

I can provide pictures if that would be helpful.

If this is the wrong forum, please move.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison