News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Tod Engine Story On WYTV Today

Started by jay, November 26, 2009, 08:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

ytownshrimp i have been out in the community and out of the closet for sometime in the ytown community. i will have a face to face conversation with you at the next meeting i see you are present. i ask for your side of the timber story and if you call that mudslinging. you have to accuse the vindy of mudslinging too because the vindy's reporters were the ones that did the story. i did not repeat any nonfactual truths here on this blog with your timber caper. i will have same public officials the same ones that had negative dealings with you  when you so call set me straight on the timber caper.

Elmo-Ytown

Ouch, so negative, reminds me of someone I once knew in Poland.

Youngstownshrimp

iwasthere,  The word is harvesting timber, and yes I harvested all over the county.

If you are one to engage in unproductive mudslinging, half truths and outright fabrications, I best not lower myself to your level.  But just to educate you in facts, they were all my investors timber and the only fault I had was failure to obtain a timber permit period.  If you care to face me, I will be more than happy to set you straight.

No, opposition and obstruction are traits of nonperforming individuals who continue to be naysayers and are the real problem of Youngstown.  People need to get out of denial and take a good look around and accept what we have done to ourselves and community. 

One last thing, why don't you come out of the closet and show us what you have done for your community?  Yea, I thought so, nothing. 

iwasthere

ytownshrimp you complain about meeting opposition in ytown can it be that your past actions has caused people to question your motives? can you explain your actions about trees that you cut down on personal properties without consent from the property owners aka poland, boardman and ytown.

AllanY2525

Rick,

My hat goes off to you sir... WELL DONE.

Now, if we can get a good, sunny day that's not too cold... I still wanna come out to the museum and
do a photo shoot........

:)

Youngstownshrimp

Rick and his foundation has set the true standard for community action, I salute you.  You came, you saw, and you took action.  Many get upset with my outcries, but the truth is many have diatribe with no action and here is what I respect, actions and not merely words.  Rick's past post have shown a history of frustration with this social action, a lot of social and no action.

sfc_oliver

<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Shar

I saw it on the news last night.  Very nice!!   :)

Rick Rowlands

I think it came out rather well.   :)

jay

Watch WYTV news tonight.  The station had a story about the Tod Engine.   There's probably a video link on the station's website.