News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

OUTLAW MEAT

Started by Towntalk, October 26, 2015, 05:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

My weekly menu
Monday = Fish
Tuesday = Red Meat
Wednesday = Fish
Thursday = Red Meat
Friday = Fish
Saturday = Hot Dogs
Sunday = Red Meat
Everything in moderation and for lunch Soups and Grilled Cheese sandwichs
Breakfast = Waffles, eggs, orange juice, coffee and either breakfast saysages or bacon
And if anyone tries to forc me to change, after introducing their face to my large frying pan, I'll kick their miserable selves out of my house.

AllanY2525

This is another good argument for locally produced organic beef, pork and poultry.  I noticed
that the article said "a diet loaded with read meat".  To that I say, "all things in moderation". 

A diet that is well balanced,  including red meat, fish, poultry and  lots of fruits and vegetables
and fiber is perfectly fine.  It's probably not the MEAT that causes the cancers, but rather all
of the chemicals, additives, etc IN the meat.

As far as colon cancer goes this is almost completely preventable with periodic checkups
ie: a colonoscopy once every eight to ten years, for us older folks.

Towntalk

OUTLAW ALL MEATS ... BAN ALL FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS THAT SERVE MEAT ... BAN THE SALE OF ALL MEAT PRODUCTS IN STORES ... MAKE IT A CRIME FOR ANY PARIENT SERVING ANY RED MEAT TO THEIR CHILDREN ... BAN ALL COOKING SHOWS THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY PROMOTE COOKING WITH MEAT. OUTLAW BAR-B-CUE IN ALL ITS FORMS. CLOSE ALL MEAT PROCESSING COMPANIES. MAKE IT A FEDERAL CRIME FOR ANY TELEVISION OR RADIO STATION FROM ALL PROMOTIONS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY INVOLVING ANY AND ALL MEAT PRODUCTS.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20151026/eu--meat_and_cancer-284f1c850d.html