News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Who Will Be Your Next Councilperson?

Started by jay, August 11, 2014, 09:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peggy Gurney

Nate is not term limited yet and is running again, Yay!

IF he was term limited, who would I want to run?  hmmmmm... I have to think on that one.

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

Quote from: jay on August 11, 2014, 09:03:35 PM
Many of the current Youngstown City Councilmen are facing term limits.  The next city council elections are in 2015.

If your councilperson is term limited, who do you want to hold that office after 2015?

What then is the point of this thread then if the only people we named were actually declared candidates?

jay

Your Mr. S. would have to declare himself to be a write-in candidate well ahead of the election and only then would his write-in votes be actually tabulated. 

Towntalk

You didn't ask who was actively seeking office but only who we would like to see run, and hopefully John would talk to Ken about running because Ken would make a great Councilman. Heck lets DRAFT KENNY STANISLAW FOR CITY COUNCIL AS A WRITE IN CANDIDATE IF NEED BE!

jay

I don't think Councilman Pinkard is term limited.

Is Mr. Stanislaw actively seeking this office?

PD

Artis Gillam is gonna run. He would be a good choice.      NOT!

Towntalk

Peggy and I said who we would want for City Council.

jay

Several new people will be elected to city council in 2015.  It's a shame that we can't even come up with a list of suitable candidates.

:'(

Peggy Gurney

I don't think Nate Pinkard is terming out.  If not, I hope he runs again.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

jay

Many of the current Youngstown City Councilmen are facing term limits.  The next city council elections are in 2015.

If your councilperson is term limited, who do you want to hold that office after 2015?