News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Courting The Hispanic Vote In Youngstown

Started by jay, September 16, 2013, 08:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

IF there was someone who could give me a ride to and from the event might go. I do NOT drive ... I AM HOME BOUND ... and right now NOT in the best of health!
By the way, I'm voting for John...John McNally that is.

jay

Know your candidates running for political office.  Don't rely solely on political ads for information.

Of the four mayoral candidates appearing on the November ballot, one lives on the west side, two live on the south side, and one lives on the east side.

Come to the Mayoral Debate on Thursday, September 19, 7:00 p.m. at Fellows Riverside Gardens.

Towntalk

Darn it Jay, if you are gonna post a comment about a candidate for office NAME HIM!

jay

Those who attended the Mexican Independence Day Fiesta at Casa Ramirez Mexican Restaurant on Mahoning Avenue today were in for a real treat.  Free tacos and free beer were provided by the mayoral candidate who lives on the west side.

Voter registration forms and absentee ballot forms were distributed.