News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Welsch Church Move, Failure?

Started by Youngstownshrimp, October 29, 2018, 11:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on November 10, 2018, 09:57:38 AM
My company offered the Diocese and Cityscape the lot next to the Peanut bridge and Anthony's plus expetise in moving it to that site.
I am glad that a company is offering their guidance to resolve this matter.

Youngstownshrimp

My company offered the Diocese and Cityscape the lot next to the Peanut bridge and Anthony's plus expetise in moving it to that site.

jay

I walked past this old church a few days ago.  There was a raccoon looking out of a missing upper widow on the south side of the building.

joly1584

The project was doomed from the start.  Cityscape planned to move the church to Wick Park, without asking the city.  Cityscape's plan was for the  city to maintain the church after it was moved.  The mayor and city council nixed that idea a few months ago because of the city's money problems.

Last I heard Cityscape was looking for a new spot to move the church to.  If a location can't be found the church will be demolished.

Youngstownshrimp

Seem like this Cityscape project just died.

Youngstownshrimp

Was all over the news, what happened?