News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Pro ISIS Signs Painted On YSU Rock

Started by Towntalk, November 23, 2015, 11:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

This was a DESPICABLE act and I hope whoever did it is discovered and prosecuted to the fullest
extent allowed by the law.

To say that France deserves what happened in Paris is just like saying that 3000 people "deserved"
to die in the World Trade Center.  The everyday people of France were our allies through the revolutionary
war and two world wars.

This was an act of utter LUNACY.

our2cents

Thanks to all the students and staff that stood strong against a stupid act of inducing panic.  That's all this really is...someone or group that decided to induce panic.  That is the problem we really face.  It's panic that makes us all react in some stupid ways.  My family back to the 1700s would say WTH, go end the war.  But now the situation has changed thanks to our nuclear powers that have changed the game to an = position for us all. 

I have children at YSU that laughed it off and said, FU, we're here to learn...thank you for interrupting our educational day.  Fear is exactly that...not something that is worth destroying our days alive on this planet.  In the end, we're all terminal!

Towntalk

God bless the students at YSU who stood tall today and shame on those flaming liberals who whine that people have a constitutional right to issue terrorist threats and DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT THERE WAS NO THREAT! - "WE'RE COMING FOR YOU" - CONSTITUTES A THREAT!

Towntalk

Towntalk