News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Lazy Shopper

Started by jay, October 24, 2022, 05:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

Many places on the internet would reply with:

"Pictures/video or it didn't happen!"

I believe it happened but I would like to see video.

You never know, it may have been my aunt...No, it couldn't have been her, my uncle would have been sitting in his running car right in front of the doors for minutes, or even hours since he dropped her off.

A video of what I just described would be interesting though.

jay

Another lazy shopper

Today I witnessed a female shopper unload her cart into her car.  She then walked a few feet toward the front of the store and then shoved the cart the remaining 20 feet.  The cart then crashed into several other carts parked near the front of the store.  The crashing cart made a very loud noise.

jay

Today I observed a man unload a shopping cart at his car.  He then walked a few steps and then shoved the cart toward the store.
The cart traveled about thirty feet across the parking lot, crossed ten feet of sidewalk and then rolled into the flower bed.  This lazy guy made no attempt to retrieve the cart.