News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown 2600 Computer Group is Back!

Started by nexus, April 19, 2010, 01:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexus

Hi Everyone, Some may remember about a year ago I started a Computer oriented monthly meeting revolving around a popular computer magazine known as 2600. We were forced to shutdown the meetings due to lack of sufficient attendance and interest from people in the local area. However we are giving it another try. We have opened a new site (yt2600.com),and will be meeting the first Friday of every month. Currently we are set to meet in the Eastwood Mall infront of starbucks in the JC Penny Concord. This is a open meeting any there are no requirements to attend other then a open mind and willingness to learn. We discuss multiple topics dealing with technology in general.

I am also looking for anyone who runs their own IT group meetings or local IT events. I am creating a informational site which will list many of the different IT events and meetings happening all over ohio, the site is ohiohackers.com and anyone can submit a event to submissions@ohiohackers.com, I can be contacted directly at nexus@ohiohackers.com

Thanks
Nexus