News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Mahoning county. Republican party

Started by iwasthere, January 07, 2019, 12:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Why?Town on January 07, 2019, 03:16:09 PM
Regarding the border wall I wouldn't bother calling anyone in the government. They are on two completely different sides and the worse part is that neither side has really done anything for this country for as long as I can remember. I agree but one does not hang up a caller that has a view on this matter. I did leave a message with a rep boe worker concerning her behavior.

Why?Town

Regarding the border wall I wouldn't bother calling anyone in the government. They are on two completely different sides and the worse part is that neither side has really done anything for this country for as long as I can remember.

iwasthere

A mahoning cty republican party volunteer, Connie hangs up on you if you voice a compliant about the border wall issue. Is this how the republican party members going to have discourse on hot button political issues? No wonder this country is in a political mess.