News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

REGULATIONS FOR TRASH PICKUP

Started by iwasthere, October 21, 2015, 09:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

Our trash removal here will not take mattresses, furniture or bedding except by special
pickup - which we are allowed two every year at no extra charge.  Nice thing is, they
will take just about ANYTHING on a special pickup appointment - refrigerators, air
conditioners, furniture, electronics, chopped up trees, etc.

Otherwise, we have to take this stuff to the trash transfer station in our own vehicle.
Use of the trash transfer & reycling station is free for county residents.

iwasthere

I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM EITHER.

Towntalk

It's mighty strange ... we have 3 large dumpsters here and yet when they come to empty them they are as quiet as burglers breaking into a bank at night. we are pleased as punch that they are as quiet as mice.

iwasthere

I WAS DISCUSSING THERE AND HERE ISSUES WITH MY NIEGHBORS THE OTHER NIGHT AND TRASH PICK UP WAS THE TOPIC. THE COMPANY THAT IS HIRED BY YTOWN COUNCIL FOR ITS RESIDENTS WILL NOT PICK UP ANY BEDDING WITHOUT IT BEING WRAPPED UP IN PLASTIC DUE TO A WORKER CONTACTING BED BUGS FROM A YTOWN RESIDENT'S BEDDING. THE COMPANY WILL NOT PICK UP ANY GABAGE CANS THAT DO NOT HAVE ANY LININGS DUE TO WORKER BEING PRICKED BY A FITHY DISCARDED NEEDLE. PLEASE CALL SASHO OR MCKINNEY OR THE MAYOR AT YTOWN CITY HALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS MATTER. ??? :-X