News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown Peace Race - Sunday, October 25

Started by jay, October 21, 2015, 05:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Towntalk

My music takes me along quite nicely from one day to the next.  On my facebook page I'm compiling some of the world's greatest music, and while I'm not adding more songs to my library, I've got so many songs there now that if I were to just open up my "Pop" folder there are so many great songs there that if I were to click on the Play All button, it would take a month to play all the songs that are there. (NONE OF THE GARBAGE THAT IS PLAYED ON 98% OF THE RADIO STATIONS THESE DAYS!).

iwasthere

chatting you up, no but I am giving you a reason to live another yr with leg race in your future. keep on taking out the trash everyday like you said and you be ready for the four legged foot race ag j and frds. ;D

Towntalk

Are you chatting me up? Each time I take my trash out to the dumpster I'm done for the rest of the day. The day I tried to march in the Lansingville parade you took me to, I marched 2 blocks and a kind soul rescued me and had me ride in their truck with them.

iwasthere

HEY TT, WOULD YOU BE MY FOUR LEGGED RACE PARTNER IN THE PEACE RACE THIS SUNDAY? J AND FRDS CAN COMPETE AGAINST US? ;) ::)

jay

Youngstown Peace Race

Sunday, October 25

2 Mile Walk/Run at 9:00 a.m.
Starts and ends in downtown Youngstown

10K Run at 11:00 a.m.
Starts on the west side and ends in downtown Youngstown