News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

LANSINGVILLE PARADE

Started by kenneyjoe330, June 30, 2016, 09:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneyjoe330

Thank You - I am glad you enjoyed our little but pride filled Parade.  God Bless US ALL ! ! !

It was great to have Mayor McNally there - I was told the Mayor invited Krish Mohip and was so glad he came with his wife and two young daughters.  God be with him in his most difficult task ! ! !

I don't know who invited Mrs. Ohio - she was there and was a nice person to talk to and mingled with the crowd, some of whom took pictures with her.

Councilwoman Davis has made snow cones for the past three years at our gathering, but this was the first time as an elected official.  It was great to have other council people there.  It was also great to see some current officials and some who as seeking election seats.

We didn't have tables and chairs or tents or port-a-potties - just like when we started out 15 years ago.  SANNDI has agreed to form a committee - I will be on it - I can't wait ! ! !

Our 7TH Ward Councilperson Basia Adamczak had a float that someone was grilling hot dogs on and others were passing them out along the parade route - that was different .

If you missed this years Parade and Gathering then I sure hope you will attend next year.

Oh Thank GOD - the weather was Perfice  :-*

jay

Mayor McNally was in the parade.

Krish Mohip also walked in the parade.

jay

It was a nice parade.

All three candidates for the Ohio 58th District were in the parade.
Mrs. Ohio was there.
Councilmembers from the 4th, 6th and 7th wards were marching.

Thank you KennyJoe!

jay

jay

Are you cooking hotdogs at Adams School?

kenneyjoe330

THANKS - I will try my best to keep the water and pop - COLD  8)

jay

I saw the weather forecast for your parade.

Sunny and 81 degrees

kenneyjoe330

PLEASE JOIN US FOR

The 15 TH Lansingville 4 th of July Parade and Gathering ! ! !

SUNDAY the 3 RD of JULY    :laugh:

Staging at St. Matthias Parking Lot begins at 1:00 PM

Stepping Out for Adams School Parking Lot at 2:15 PM

Gathering after Parade at Adams School Parking Lot ! ! !

PLEASE join US for OUR 240 TH Birthday ! ! !