News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

A Downtown Business

Started by jay, January 02, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irishbobcat

The Vindy continues to milk this story.....what a sad newspaper.....

Irishbobcat

This story is a dead horse...quit beating it....Adi was illegal and he had to go. End of story. If you want to continue supporting Adi by buying a bag of potato chips at his store for 7 dollars...feel free to do so.....or head out to California and hang out with more of ICE'S most wanted.....

iwasthere

Quote from: northside lurker on January 30, 2018, 10:21:10 AM
It would be ironic if he is now granted citizenship via the U.S. House Judiciary Committee. (or whatever process was started by Tim Ryan)  I wonder if he'd want to come back, at this point, if that did happen?
what was ryan doing during these last five presidential adm that Al Adi was fighting for his green card?  ryan came on board within these last four yrs. jimbo would had been on the U.S. House Judiciary Committee from the get go not at the two minute warning aka the auto worker from Cleveland . I cannot recall his name.

Irishbobcat

Little Timmy doesn't have that kind of pull.....I heard Little Timmy is now trying to save a Peking Duck that is to be deported back to China.....

northside lurker

It would be ironic if he is now granted citizenship via the U.S. House Judiciary Committee. (or whatever process was started by Tim Ryan)  I wonder if he'd want to come back, at this point, if that did happen?
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

JoyceFarrell

The family of downtown Youngstown businessman Amir "Al" Adi Othman says he is en route to his native country of Jordan.
Known locally as Al Adi, he has been in custody of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement since Jan. 16. He was most recently detained at the Northeast Ohio Correctional Center on Hubbard Road.
The family heard from him from the airport in Chicago.
ICE does not comment on deportations and today would not comment on this case.

JoyceFarrell

The story of Al ends at 10:00 am 1/30/2018 as he will be sent back to Jordan from Chicago.

http://wkbn.com/2018/01/29/al-adi-released-from-youngstown-prison-family-says/

Irishbobcat

Yes I do in a silly way.....The boot is now on the other foot and it is ironic.....

northside lurker

Quote from: Irishbobcat on January 26, 2018, 12:44:26 PM
The ADI FAMILY: All drama queens.....They were not very compassionate when they threw Jim Valanti out of his building and then proceeded to throw out all of his personal
financial records before he could retrieve them.....Karma always gets you.....

This is one of the more ridiculous things I've read in awhile!

You believe it's karmic justice that Mr. Adi is spending time in jail, just because he had the nerve to eventually take possession of his own property???  Just how long is someone supposed to wait before they take possession of something they bought?

BTW, what could he have done in the last 30 years to fix things, that he wasn't already doing?
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Irishbobcat

ICE gave him 30 years to fix things....He couldn't give Jim a little more time? Karma baby, karma....

iwasthere

did not AL give jim ample time to remove his personal and business records?

Irishbobcat

The ADI FAMILY: All drama queens.....They were not very compassionate when they threw Jim Valanti out of his building and then proceeded to throw out all of his personal
financial records before he could retrieve them.....Karma always gets you.....

iwasthere

They should jail his first wife for being pt of this sham marriage.

JoyceFarrell

JoyceFarrell