News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Westside WRTA bus routes

Started by mrniles266, September 04, 2011, 10:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrniles266

:) That is why I like two way routes. This would eliminate the problem you mentioned. It happens in many places. I don't know who plans the routes. I don't think they ride what they plan. Remember Chris from Ceveland? When he came to plan the new routes some years ago, he was riding, from all parts of town. He was checking this and that to see what is not working and what he could do to improve it. I think most of what he did was changed by WRTA.

jay

One of the problems with the current 35-Cornersburg is that the bus makes a clockwise loop around Cornersburg and Austintown but does not repeat the loop in the oppposite direction.  Several riders living in the apartments on Raccoon Road have to take the bus all the way to downtown Youngtown before they are able to shop at the Sparkle Market on Meridian Road in Cornersburg.

Ride the WRTA on
CarFree Day
Thursday, September 22

mrniles266

:) See posts for ideas for Westside WRTA bus routes on the Westside forum.