News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Are You REALLY Living your Life ??

Started by karan, June 28, 2009, 04:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForumManager

Yes but hopefully I have blocked the range of IPs.  People now get paid to post on forums and they use nonsense messages with signatures or profiles  that have spamming addresses

Elmo-Ytown

So is this Karan one of the spammers?

sfc_oliver

<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

karan

Hmm. I am sure the answer to this question is yes. Proof? Yes, our minds are working, our fingers are continuously clicking the mouse, our heart is beating and what else do you need?

Sadly the answer to this question remains 'No' in case of almost all of us. See earning money is a good thing, it is mandatory. But forgetting to take care of your eyes while writing 10's of articles everyday is not worth it. The point of creation of this topic is to see inside yourself and peek whether the inner being of yourself is happy or not.

If it is happy and you are enjoying all the moments of life, well and fine. But in case if you have any sorts of confusion or you think your life has been completely shattered and nothing can be done, think again. "Today is the first day of the rest of your life !! "

Share your thoughts here and just for clarification, I am not an adviser or a guru. I will just try to make you feel how good life can actually be !!

Maybe other readers can also help you, so share anything you like here regarding your life !

Spamming URLS removed by moderator