News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

New Chicken Restaurant

Started by jay, May 17, 2019, 10:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

With a "C" rating for the food, based on the rest of your post I guess the whole place ended up with a "D" at best.

I'm sorry that your experience there wasn't great. If I had been in Boardman and needed some lunch I would have been inside Chick-fil-A while enjoying a Spicy Chicken Sandwich and those fine waffle fries.

I think the problem with most of the country is that we have so much stuff (food, cars, phones, etc) readily available to us that too many people get bored with what they have, or can get, and can't wait a few days, or sometimes even just minutes, to get what they think will be better.

jay

Someone took me to the new chicken fast food restaurant in Boardman today.

The place was jammed.  There were four policemen directing traffic into the restaurant.

The place was too noisy.  The music on the PA system was too loud.

Service was very slow.  I think most people were using the drive-up service.

When I ordered a soft drink, I was give a cup (60% ice).  Most of the customers were also given too much ice.  The drip tray on the soft drink machine was full of ice that people had dumped before filling with the selected beverage.

I gave the food  a "C" rating.   :o