News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Wrong on Health Care

Started by irishbobcat, August 08, 2008, 05:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Obama, Wilson, Wrong on Health Care
August 8, 2008

Last week the Democratic Party Platform Committee met to discuss the 2008 Platform at the Democratic Convention.
During the proceedings, the following occurred:
* Number of times the Barack Obama plan mentions private "insurance" as central to the future of health care in the United States: 6
* Number of times the Guaranteed Health Care for All statement mentions private "insurance" as central to the future of health care in the United States: 0
And Incumbent Charlie Wilson went ahead and endorsed Mr. Obama on his web site by stating the following:
"It's an honor to pledge my full support to Senator Barack Obama as the Democratic nominee for President of the United States.
I am pleased our party has such an inspirational nominee and I promise to work for Senator Obama as he leads this country in a bold new direction."

As the Write-In Green Party Candidate for Congress in the 6th district, I do not find Mr. Obama's health care plan to be bold new direction.

As the Write-In Green Party Candidate for Congress to the 6th District of Ohio that is why I back a Single-Payer Health Care Program. A program where care is publicly financed by privately delivered. Such programs have a proven track record of delivering better quality and comprehensive health care to everyone at a lower cost.

Sorry Charlie, you and Obama are wrong on Health Care.

WRITE-IN
DENNIS SPISAK FOR CONGRESS
Green Party Candidate for Ohio's 6th District
The ONLY PROGRESSIVE CANDIDATE
Running against a Conservative Democrat and Republican!

Renewable Energy Green/Blue Collars Jobs
Single-Payer Affordable Healthcare
Economic Fairness/Quality Education
Clear and Fair Elections with Paper Ballots

Campaign site: Http://votespisak.org/electspisak.tripod.com