News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown City Confidential Tonight!

Started by ytowner, April 26, 2005, 01:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

Let them dis Youngstown and all. When I get my live net talk show up soon I will make sure you will be heard..

Let them think we blow. then when they see we have the 2nd arena football team in the state, and a great downtown...will get respect.

and u think Akron blows anyways. Their downtown is nice around Canal Park but that is it.

kitten44505

Actually I'm fed right up to here with the cable networks using Youngstown to fill up time. Notice that they have never come back to show what we have accomplished have they? You be not!

What are they gonna do now that the West End is turning into a showcase, and the old steel mill land is now home to a beautiful Convocation Center?

And have any of you taken the time to drive through the Riverbend Industrial Park area? This crap that "there's no manufacturing here" is nothing short of a bald faced lie. Just go there and take a good hard look at the companies that are located there. Take a look at their buildings most of which are pritty new.

Oh believe me, there is plenty to be fed up with about the way Youngstown is talked about, and it's high time that all of us got a thorn up our posterior and got fighting mad!

ytowner

wow you've really been pissed off since your Swierz lost.

JAY WILLIAMS

kitten44505

A rerun of a rerun of a rerun of a rerun. BIG DEAL! EVERYTHING OLD - NOTHING NEW! BIG DEAL!

ytowner