News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Campaign Signatures

Started by irishbobcat, February 18, 2008, 08:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Canvass for Spisak for State Rep- Green Party- Saturday, February 23, 2008
We will be holding a petition-gathering canvass in the 60th District in the Youngstown, Ohio area this Saturday from 11am-3pm depending on the weather conditions.

If you truely believe we should not elect Bob Hagan as State Rep on March 4, 2008 and that we should have a independent candidate on the fall ballot with a true debate and campaign this summer and fall where our state representative should be taking the 60th district come 2009 I urge you to come help us collect enough valid signatures to be on the ballot this November. While Bob Hagan needed on 50 valid signatures, we need 321....we means closer to 500 signatures to make sure we can qualify against the monopoly the current two-party or should I say one-party system has a grip on our valley.

We will meet up at the McDonalds Restaurant across from the Youngstown State University football stadium at around 10:15am to get some coffee and assign folks to different locations.

The directions to Stambaugh Stadium (YSU) are as follows:

Directions:
FROM THE SOUTH (East Liverpool, Ohio River) Take Ohio Route 11 North to I-680. Take Exit 4A marked Youngstown State University. Follow the expressway and take the exit ramp marked Fifth Avenue. Turn right on Fifth Ave...McDonalds is across the street from the stadium on the right hand side.

FROM THE NORTH (Cleveland & Toledo) From Cleveland Airport take I-71 South to Ohio Turnpike I-80 East. Continue on the Ohio Turnpike to Exit 15. After exiting continue to follow the signs for I-80 East. Follow I-80 East to I-680. Take Exit 4A marked Youngstown State University. Follow the expressway and take the exit ramp marked Fifth Avenue. Turn right on Fifth Ave...McDonalds is across the street from the stadium on the right hand side.

FROM THE EAST (New York City) Take I-80 West to Ohio Route 193 Belmont Avenue Exit. Turn left (South) at the end of the exit ramp onto Belmont Avenue. Turn left (East) onto Gypsy Lane. Turn right (South) on Fifth Avenue to campus. McDonalds is across the street from the stadium on the right hand side.

FROM THE WEST (Akron and Columbus) Take I-71 or I-77 to I-76 East (Youngstown). Follow Youngstown signs as I-76 turns into I-80. Follow I-80 to I-680. Take Exit 4A marked Youngstown State University. Follow the expressway and take the exit ramp marked Fifth Avenue. Turn right on Fifth Ave...McDonalds is across the street from the stadium on the right hand side.

If you have any questions, please call me at (330) 755-0729    (330) 448-3003 (work)   (330) 503-1407 (cell)

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Dennis Spisak
Mahoning Valley Greens

campaign-site: Http://votespisak.tripod.com